Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Year, new writing adventures

As some of you may know, I have started writing articles for my local paper, WWP News, and its sister paper U.S. 1.  It is quite an experience--having to write things by a set deadline, calling people at the last minute to get more info for a story, the works!  But I am really enjoying it.

I am still taking time to visit lots of cool places with my family.  Over the holidays, we visited Morven (again)--the former Governors' mansion in Princeton, NJ.  Check out the article I wrote about it below. 

And--for a short time, you can combine a trip to Princeton with a trip to the Pine Barrens--the new exhibit at Morven features photos from various sites in the Pine Barrens 9which was of course our summer trip last year). The exhibit opens on January 25th, and ends on April 14, so don't miss it!

2 comments: